Digital Marketing Specialist
Purple Pig is on the lookout for our next piglet! Do you have an interest in SEO and social media management? Do you have experience in online advertising, including Google AdWords? If so, this might be a great fit for you.
Who is Purple Pig?
Our team consists of a talented group of web developers, designers, content writers and resident SEO experts that delivers each completed job with pride. We have built our reputation on producing measurable results and marketing success stories for businesses all across Canada.
Who We’re Looking For
As our new Digital Marketing Specialist, you will primarily focus on Internet marketing. Your main responsibilities will include working with a set list of client SEO accounts, engaging in social media activity, continuously analyzing keyword ranking progress, advertising activity, and developing strategies as needed.
- Degree/diploma in Marketing, Business or Communications, or equivalent experience in similar marketing role
- Exceptional communication skills, capable of leading client-facing meetings
- Thorough understanding of brand, paid media (content marketing, digital display, paid social) and search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and related applications
- Solid proofreading and copywriting skills
- Social media profile creation and account management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
NICE TO HAVES:
- A strong understanding of PPC campaign management/conversion tracking
- Google AdWords certification would be considered a major asset
- Familiarity with WordPress, Joomla or Drupal CMS
- Working knowledge of Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Experience with online display advertising, remarketing
- Ability to set up e-mail campaigns through Constant Contact or Mail Chimp
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and terminology
DUTIES AND TASKS THAT WILL ‘HOG’ ALL YOUR TIME:
- Publish provided website content including landing pages and blogs
- Develop and implement backlinking strategies for client SEO campaigns
- Perform keyword research as required, to determine appropriate keyword targets
- On page optimization for keyword targets
- Create PPC/Google AdWords campaigns, manage budgets, analytics translation
- Social media activity and engagement
- Prepare monthly keyword ranking & activity reports
Compensation range: $18.50 – $25.00/hour
Hours per week: 30-40
This position has now been filled, but feel free to submit your resume for any future opportunities: email@example.com